Awesome people.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dance like no ones watching.

Have you ever danced like no one was watching? SO MUCH FUN!


Yeah, I have blue tighty whities. WHUT OF IT?

And then you realize someone IS watching and it's your landlord in the back yard doing stuff and they can see right into the living room where you are dancing in your underwear to awful german trance music.

No rainbows in that little comic... I could have ended it with the final frame having rainbows shoot out the eyes but that might imply that I am a good dancer, which I am not.

Are any of you guys good dancers? I'm pretty ok at DDR.. but that doesn't translate well into actual dancing. Especially if you are one of the people that hold onto the bars ( I think that's cheating ).

Also! What is the best way to respond to comments? Should I just waddle over to your blog and then comment on the comment that you commented on my blog?

Hope your weekend is going well!


COMMENT VIDEO!

Relaxing music to help you get to sleep... Unless it's already daytime then it's just relaxing music.

Goodnight




9 comments:

  1. hehe I danced like mad in my room after I watched the Michael Jackson movie about the show he was planning.

    Thanks for the music, I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yesterday I danced in the disco like this, it was fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can get a mean tapdance going, but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all these pics are just awesome... following you man :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, that's fun. It's even better when you can with a friend that doesn't give a shit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!
    looking forward to reading the next one

    ReplyDelete